For more than 15 years Johnjay and Rich have been granting Christmas wishes to children and families in need. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of hope and assistance too make the holidays a bit brighter and to help someone get back on their feet.
Christmas Wish 2019
Nominations for Christmas Wish 2019 will start in November.
Nomination Rules for Christmas Wish:
- The family you are nominating CANNOT be aware they are being nominated.
- You as the nominator cannot live in the same household as the family you are nominating.
- You as the nominator must be 18 years of age or older.
- The children and family must be in extreme need of support.
- There must be children living in the household of the family you are nominating, and the children must be 17 years of age or younger.
- The family you are nominating must have a family member that speaks English.
- The family you are nominating must live within one of the following Metropolitan areas: Phoenix, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; Lake Havasu City, AZ; Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Chico, CA; Redding, CA; Fort Collins, CO; Colorado Springs, CO; Twin Falls, ID; Rio Grande Valley TX; Beaumont, TX; Springfield, MI; Hattiesburg, MS; Yuba City, CA; Bakersfield, CA and Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Rexburg ID.
- One entry per person.
- 2019 Christmas Wish nominations must be received by December 13, 2019 at 11:59pm. Early nominations will receive priority consideration.