Nomination Rules for Christmas Wish In July:
- The family you are nominating CANNOT be aware they are being nominated.
- You as the nominator cannot live in the same household as the family you are nominating.
- You as the nominator must be 18 years of age or older.
- The children and family must be in extreme need of support.
- There must be children living in the household of the family you are nominating, and the children must be 17 years of age or younger.
- The family you are nominating must have a family member that speaks English.
- The family you are nominating must live within one of the following Metropolitan areas: Phoenix, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Chico, CA; Redding, CA; Fort Collins, CO; Colorado Springs, CO; Twin Falls, ID; Rio Grande Valley TX; Beaumont, TX; Springfield, MI; New Orleans, LA; Hattiesburg, LA; Yuba City, CA; Boise, ID; Bakersfield, CA; Albuquerque, NM.
- One entry per person.
- Contest ends at 11:59 PM PT on July 24th, 2017
For more than 15 years Johnjay and Rich have been granting Christmas wishes to children and families in need. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of hope and assistance too make the holidays a bit brighter and to help someone get back on their feet.
Christmas in July!
Hurry! We need your nomination by 11:59 p.m. Monday, July 24th!!
Johnjay and Rich are celebrating CHRISTMAS IN JULY, and want to pull off the ultimate “LoveUp” moment. They want to grant a CHRISTMAS WISH … in JULY!
Do you know of a family who’s having a really tough summer, and could use some help right now? Let us know about them by nominating them for a CHRISTMAS WISH!